Coin Daily is a Canadian independent cryptocurrency news site that tracks the prices of selected coins and produces blockchain-related content for interested Canadians.
We are currently operating as a small team of four:
- William “Bill” Shirley: He writes about general updates in the crypto space. Also the current Editor-in-Chief.
- Patrick McNab: He writes about the latest financial moves and personal finance options within the crypto space.
- Aaron Lee Shinyung: He writes about new milestones in blockchain technology.
- Sharon Rudolph: She writes about crypto culture and major community murmurs.
For now, our attention is on the native cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC): The oldest cryptocurrency, and the most dominant one by market capitalization.
- Cardano (ADA): The two-layer single blockchain platform built on the back of peer-reviewed research.
- Dogecoin (DOGE): The famous “meme cryptocurrency” that has attracted the fancy of Elon Musk.
- Ethereum (ETH): The first Turing-complete smart contract platform. The network with the most extant applications.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC): The alternative Ethereum blockchain committed to less centralization.
- Litecoin (LTC): The Bitcoin spinoff commonly termed “digital silver” in comparison to its “digital gold” forefather.
- Monero (XMR): The privacy-focused cryptocurrency featuring an obfuscated public ledger.
- Polkadot (DOT): The so-called “mother of all blockchains” with one relay chain supporting multiple side chains.
- Ripple (XRP): The payment protocol aiming to optimize the speed and reliability of global financial transactions.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB): The “Dogecoin killer” trading on the Ethereum network.